Monday, September 30, 2013

Cominatacha

One of my blogger pet peeves is when people apologize for taking time off from blogging. So, rather than bore you with a long-winded apology, I'll just say that summer and blogging didn't really work for me.

I read this post about a blog lifespan and considered ignoring this space entirely.

Then, Ingrid would reach a milestone and I wanted to blog about it. We went kayaking as a family for about four minutes and I wanted to blog about it. But I wouldn't take the time to put my thoughts down. Not anymore my friends. After three long months I now have a couch and somewhat of a routine. That means more posts like these are cominatcha soon:
Soon means soon. In the meantime, here's a little glimpse of the summer:











That's it for now. Baby steps my friends. Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...