Friday, October 5, 2012

On My Playlist: Songs to Run To.

Hello and Happy Friday to you!

Workout playlists can be pretty telling. Some like to get motivated with hard-rock (or as I like to call them, "Burn, Hate, Kill" bands). You know what I mean, those screamy-harsh bands that always sing about fire or something.

My playlists tend to go in the other direction. The direction of pop-hits that I assume are about two years old. They are embarrassingly cherry and meant for tweens. Case in point, one of my favorite songs to take me from warm-up to run is Kelly Clarkson's Stronger


Fun, catchy and just weird enough to be great:

Even if our tastes differ - send me your workout playlist favorites. Even if it's Call Me Maybe.

I won't judge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...