Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ten

On February 10, Ingrid turned 10 months old.

She's cuddly, cheery and all-around fun.



She's starting to pull herself up onto the furniture.
She's getting the hang of "marking it with an I" during PattyCake.


Current loves include: books, making sounds with her lips and those little Cuties. 






This month, my girlfriends and I visited Minneapolis for a little weekend getaway. 
Sister + best friends + cheap spa treatments = great weekend.




Ingrid started swimming lessons last week.
She ohhed and ahhed over basically everything.
And the majority of the lesson consisted of me throwing a rubbery ducky
and helping Ingrid retrieve it.  

Basically, we play fetch.



She's growing up so fast and I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...