Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

A holiday full of red, pink, sugar and love. What's not to love? Pun intended. 

This year, I got a little homemade-happy for Valentine's Day:

Spent way too long crafting this wreath. Mine looks like a sloppy-weird version of this. 
Strawberry cake mix, butter, cream cheese, and more butter = Two for us and give the rest to Ingrid's daycare teachers.
Free printable vintage valentines for the grandparents.
The best part of my day was coming home to this homemade card. For a 10 month-old, she's a great speller. 

We enjoyed a simple meal of mussels and crusty bread. For dessert, donuts. Or doughnuts. Spell it however you wish - they are cakey, sweet, cheap and amazing. 

Now, Dan is watching a movie on his computer and I'm watching It's a Brad, Brad World. Ahh, wedded bliss. 

Happy Valentine's Day to you! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that heart wreath! I bet I could never create it myself, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this might be cuter and a little faster to make next year! http://www.danamadeit.com/2012/02/you-knew-the-decor-would-come-to-this.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...