Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012, so nice to meet cha!

During the Yearly Recap 2011, I glossed over the resolutions section and included some basic, predictable and boring resolutions.


Drop weight, save money, be healthy. Blah blah blah. I don't want to create Vision Board a la The Secret - but let's add some meat to these bony resolutions:  

Be healthy - Drop all baby weight by Ingrid's first birthday. Workout and practice yoga consistently. 
Be mindful - With Ingrid, while eating, at work - be present.
Be good to my back - Have good posture. 
Be happy - Go on dates with Dan, giggle with Ingrid instead of trying to keep the house clean and snuggle with Harper. 
Shop smaller - Feed my community and my family and shop locally. 

Or, copy Husband's resolution - Be Better. At first this resolution seems eye-roll-worthy, but as he explained - just think about what you're doing and ask yourself "Can I do this better?" Probably. This evening I probably could have put my clothes away better, but instead I shoved them in drawers. 

There's always tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...