Saturday, November 5, 2011

D is for Democrats.

This Month I'm Thankful for Democrats.

I won't go on about why I'm a Democrat. But I'll just let you know that I am. My "outs" include Jon Hamm and Russ Feingold. I believe that:

We didn't become the most prosperous country in the world by rewarding greed and recklessness or by letting those with the most influence write their own rules. We got here by rewarding hard work and responsibility, by investing in people, and by growing our country from the bottom up.

This year, Governor Scott Walker did an incredible job convincing others that state workers were on some sort of gravy train and being grossly overcompensated for their time and efforts. Had he shared these plans during his campaign, I'm doubtful he would have won. As the bumper sticker says, he's a weasel, not a badger.

This month I'm excited for the process to Recall Scott Walker to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...