Thursday, August 4, 2011

Four Months

I'm procrastinating. I should be packing, cleaning and making a list of things I need to do tomorrow. We're headed up north for the weekend and I'm excited to just relax with the family and good friends. Ok, I'll start packing during the new episode of Jersey Shore. Or, maybe after Jersey Shore... 

Here's Ingrid's month - in pictures!  

She had her first taste of real food. This chick loves her avocados! 

I caved. Ingrid loves her over-priced squeak toy Sophie!

Hey whad-did-you-say-about me? 

Why I oughta!  

Your first of many "pictures by weird animals in Wisconsin" Get ready for Mouse with Cheese!

Her hand-eye coordination is really improving. She loves gnawing on this ring. 

What a lovely family picture...by a dumpster. Seriously, we had a fun night.

This month, we had our first night away from Ingrid. We enjoyed a few adult cocktails and celebrated the Lloyds!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...