Thankfully, I've somehow avoided most of the visible and disgusting symptoms (so far...) - but I've recently been introduced to some newbies:
- Unquenchable thirst - no matter how many jugs of water I consume throughout the day, I wake up around 4-5 a.m. every morning and need to chug a glass of water.
- Vivid dreams - about babies or Pauly D from Jersey Shore (and I thought Vinny was my favorite!)
- Runny nose - I now sound like a Dad blowing their nose every morning. You know what I'm talking about - the loud, "duck call" noise. Very ladylike!
- Hand numbness - like a kitten, I fold my wrists and sleep on my hands at night. Early on, I would have random spurts of hand numbness, now, even as I read before going to bed - the hand numbness kicks in.
- Swelling - thankfully, I've been able to avoid this (so far...) but with every soda or batch of fried food consumed, I typically wake up with a swollen face, hands and feet. It's a good incentive to avoid this junk.