Thursday, December 16, 2010

23 Weeks

Ok, NOW I seriously look and feel pregnant. This week I pulled my resume together and started on the long path of "finding a new job" - ah, remember the numerous hours of searching, networking and cover letter writing? I feel fortunate that I currently have a job while I start to look for a job. I'm expanding my search to include career options in Minneapolis, Madison and Chicago.

We're also checking items off of The Bump to-do list - including registering for baby classes and preparing for the nursery. 

I can feel baby Atkinson flipping and moving around during the day and before I go to bed. It's one of my favorite things about being pregnant. Now, the baby's little face is fully formed and will soon sprout two teeny-tiny nipples (haha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...