Friday, January 18, 2013

Currently


This picture pretty much sums up Ingrid at the moment. She's bubbly (and coincidentally surrounded by bubbles), inconsistent and there's a fire behind her eyes that screams: "I'm crazy! In a good way!" Dan has been able to spend a lot of time with her over his school break. On one hand, I'm happy they're able to chill during the day and on the other, I'm a little jealous. He gets to see her through nap time, snack time and well, fun time. She's a little, wonderful, frustrating, joyous pistol.

Here's what happening for me on this gloomy Friday morning: 

Currently…

Obsessing over: My attitude and the reasons “why” – why does the cold weather bum me out, why can’t I get into the workout groove, why does parking it on the couch sound so appealing when there’s a to-do list a mile long to accomplish? Wamp-wah.
Ok, I’m obsessing over that and these new boots.

Working on: Sparkly legwarmers that I didn’t have time the energy to finish before the holidays. Plus, you know, work.

Thinking about: Today’s to-dos.

Anticipating: Vietnamese take-out from Hue tonight! 

Listening to: Traffic outside my window and Jazz for Reading playlist on Songza. 

Drinking: Kale, Spinach, Peanut Butter and Honey Smoothie (this recipe is close)

Wishing: I didn’t eat that odd Egg, Cheese and English muffin sandwich from the cafeteria across the street. Blarh.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...