- To want snow and cold weather when you live in Wisconsin and it's February.
- To want cold weather so you can hibernate and live on comfort food (just like the good ol' years).
- To pin recipes you'll never cook, crafts you'll never make and clothes you can't afford onto Pinterest.
- To miss Ingrid's swimming lessons because you can't find her swimming suit (but seriously, where is it!).
- To get excited and sad about Ingrid moving up to size 12-18 months.
- To get upset that the DVR forgot to record Gossip Girl.
- To have a craft night with the girls - where you drink wine and the only thing you make is "dirty wine glasses."
- To not wash your hair and just wear a hat to work. Twice. In one week.
Lets hear it - what were your Hey It's OK moments this week?
Have a great weekend!