This weekend, Ingrid and I hit up the South Shore Farmer's Market and then drove up to Cedarburg to see husband's booth at Strawberry Fest (and to enjoy from stratch's almond tea and yummy mac n' cheese). On our ride home I started thinking about what else I wanted to do before the summer is over, because before you know it we'll be exchanging our sandals for winter boots (tear).
Note: I thought about creating one of those blogger Photoshop collages, but I opted to shop online instead. Sorry for the non-visuals!
1. Become a regular at the South Shore Farmer's Market.
2. Grab some grub at Cathedral Square during Food Truck Friday.
3. Drive through a weird parking lot and end up at Barnacle Buds (no longer a hidden gem!)
4. Brunch at Trucadero and Roots.
5. Brewer game.
6. Sing along with Amos Lee at Summerfest.
7. Irish Fest.
8. Catch some rays at Atwater Beach.
9. Chill on the Hill.
I really love summer because everyone gets out of the house and chills out. I think everyone stops scheduling so much nonsense and they just enjoy what matters most - family, friends, food and fun.
Here's a look back on some summer memories...
|Hiking around Jenny Lake, Grand Teton National Park|
|Best birthday ever - brunch, day drinking, pedal tavern and summerfest with friends.|
|Bachelorette parties galore!|
|Summing up summer - Faded Glory, 4th of July and Dave Matthews at Alpine Valley!|