Monday, November 21, 2011

Q is for Quiet.

This weekend, I spent sometime thinking of ways to decorate the apartment, ordered our holiday cards, pinned some meal ideas and  purchased some gifts for the fam. I'm easing into the holiday spirit - one step at a time.

On my way home from running errands with Ingrid, I was flipping through the stations and decided that it was time to just chill out. I continued this once we got home. Once Ingrid went down, I just sat on my couch for a solid 15 minutes and enjoyed the quiet time. I was really enjoying this until I thought to myself....

Damn it.

Another one of those parenthood-cliches-proven-correct - sometimes you just want some peace and quiet. Not while folding the laundry or even reading - or even while taking a shower. You just want to tune out and be quiet. Ahhhh, bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...