Friday, February 4, 2011

31 Weeks - Milwaukee Baby Shower

Produce update! Baby Atkinson is now the size of a squash - weighing in around three pound! All five senses are in working order now - and his/her brain is going through some major development. 


Life update!
Last weekend, my girlfriends threw an amazing fancy-schmancy shower for me at Swig in the Third Ward. It was a perfect afternoon - great food, good drinks (virgin for me!) and very few baby games (no melted mini-candy bars in site). As I was ohhing and ahhing over the handmade baby blankets and newborn onesies, I thought about how truly fortunate we are to have such a strong network of support here in Milwaukee. Although the "baby stuff" is needed and appreciated - these friendships have been invaluable to me throughout the years. Thanks to everyone for your support, advise and new-to-gently-used baby gear! I didn't think to take pictures during the shower - but I'll post more later!

Welcome sign at Swig

Such a useful favor - plants - let's hope this lavender grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...