Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Three

Remember that song "Three is a Magic Number?". It's on Dan's iTunes and is played...frequently. I'm considering two times per year frequent. There's nothing like jamming out to decent music in the kitchen and then having School House Rock slap you in the face.

The night we found out I was pregnant (saying "we're pregnant" is too much), Dan texted "Everything will be great because three is the magic number." I was a sobbing mess (prego hormones?) reading this simple, sweet and truthful statement. That was the moment I realized that this is a gift, a miracle, and I should thank my lucky stars for my pregnancy - instead of whining about the fact that it's unexpected and unplanned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...